Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Untitled Poem...

yesterday i thought i knew where i was going,
thougt i knew what i was going to do,
and thought i knew who i was
but i may not have had a clue

today i walk here
i stand there
i mumbled something here and there
i've been working here
but have wanted a job there
everything just here and there

i'm thinking today was routine
that today was just another day
nothing unique or fantastic
nothing but the end of May

I'm confused, wait schools out?
my senior year over and done?
that can't be, i thought it just started!
dang! time sure is on the run...

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...
my mission papers
my call to serve
time to move on
without any reserve

a brand new journey
a new challenge ahead
i'm up for the task
what more can be said?...

I know where i'm going
know what i'm going to do
i know who i am...

do you??...

No comments:

Post a Comment