Sunday, March 20, 2011

(school) Complaints...

I'm tired of getting up in the morning at 6:45
............. going to my english class
............. and listening to the student teacher ramble
I'm tired of my math teacher
............ always complaining
............ and making us feel guilty by saying "I must really suck as a teacher if you don't know this"
(wow get real) pisses me off.
I'm tired of the everyday motion that I go through
I'm tired of taking test after test after test
I'm tired of homework
............. of all the drama
............. of all the lame excuses
............. of being tired
I'm tired of talking
I'm tired of acting like I care
I'm tired of fixing other peoples problems
I'm tired of cheerleaders.... I mean really.... so annoying!
--cute, but annoying
I'm tired of finding time for homework, sports, church, and friends
--because really we all know what comes last and that's homework
I'm tired of school in general
but I'm not ready for it to be over
--that means it's time to go on a mission and to college and a family... yeah
--sounds scary and somewhat terrible
I'm tired of rambling on about my complaints... there's a lot I know
I'm just tired

No comments:

Post a Comment