Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm on a mission...

I'm on a mission to start a mission
I"m on a mission to find life's mission...
wait so I'm on a mission?
That's right! I'm on a mission to find life on mars.
Maybe I'll get lucky and find a martian named...
I'm on a mission to find a job.
I'm on a mission to keep that job.
I'm on a mission to be successful.
Why's it so hard to find something worth while?
I'm on a mission to stay awake during math.
Really though, right now it's terrible.
I'm on a mission to serve a full time mission.
I'm on a mission to find a wife after that mission.
I'm on a mission to support that wife and a family after that mission and college which let's be honest is a mission in itself.
I'm on a mission to live life to it's fullest.
I'm on a mission to live life to it's fullest, but really, die before I have pains and aches from age.
I'm on a mission to ...
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here... first things first...
I'm on a mission to finish this year and graduate!
I'm on a mission to grow up slow...
I'm on a mission to take things as they come right now, and not worry about the future.
I'm on a mission to finish life's mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment