Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ghandi...

I keep forgetting to listen
to be attentive when you talk
I keep forgetting to be there when you need me
when life is hard and you can't stand to walk
I keep forgetting to be myself
I feel trapped
... When will I own myself completely?
I keep forgetting to believe
to show confidence in myself
I don't know how to let go of things past
and when she's gone I'm gone...
I can't hide anymore
these feelings I have inside
bottled emotions near overflow
tonight can't be the last night I see the light
I know it's there, I can feel it
there's something inside and I've just gotta let it out
......
I keep forgetting...
to say what I really want to say
to tell her how I feel
I keep forgetting to let her know how much I care
I get lost in thought
I forget what I'm saying
Time seems to stand still...
I don't know!
but tonight won't be the last night I see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment